Aims & Objectives
The Academic Registrars Council (ARC) is committed to excellence in higher education administration.
It does this through the following activities:
- Influencing national debate and policy on matters related to academic and student administration;
- Stimulating debate on issues within and affecting academic and student administration;
- Promoting and sharing of best practice in academic and student administration;
- Supporting members and their colleagues in performing their roles in institutions by providing a focus for networking and development;
- Engagement and working with other bodies such as AHUA, AUA, UUK, QAA, UCAS, HESA, SLC, OFFA, OIA, UKVI and various funding councils.