- To consider quality and standards issues relating to teaching and learning.
- To liaise with relevant national QA organisations.
- To foster the sharing of best practice and encourage institutional good practice.
The Quality Assurance Practitioner Group is both a sounding board and a national forum for the exchange of views, opinions, information and good practice. It also provides a unique opportunity to cross-examine those who are dictating the pace and content of national developments.
The Group operates a member-led email forum and holds three meetings each year to discuss key quality issues.
Meetings for 2016/17 are planned as follows:
- Friday 2 December 2016 (City University London)
- Monday 6 March 2017 (City University London)
- Monday 12 June 2017 (Aston University, Birmingham)
The summer meeting of the ARC Quality Practitioners' Group.
If you have any queries relating to this group you can contact the people listed below:
Andrea Blanchflower (University of East Anglia)
Hilary Douglas (Robert Gordon University)
Lucy Heming (Birkbeck, University of London)